Secure management of structured and unstructured collaborative data
ScienceCloud Projects is an application for capturing, organizing, searching, and analyzing all the scientific information generated during internal and external research programs. ScienceCloud Projects includes the following capabilities:
A collaborative system for storing and tracking of structured scientific data:
- Flexible, fully-featured chemical registration system
- Automatic calculation of physico-chemical properties
- Tracking of logistical information for compounds
- Biological dictionary to guaranty data quality and standardization.
- Loading and quality control of Assay results
- Interactive SAR capabilities
- Tracking of analytical traces (NMR spectra, assay protocols, IC50 curves)
- Combine chemical searches and biological searches
- Zero-footprint chemistry sketcher for registration or searching.
- Flexible reporting (e.g. PDF, SDF or Excel)
- Alerts to inform project members about newly available information
- Pipeline Pilot collection API for automated upload and custom services (e.g. business rules).
A collaborative system for storing and tracking of documents (‘un-structured data’):
- Automated notifications for document upload and editing
- Fast keyword-based and chemistry-aware search
- Pipeline Pilot Collection API for automated document upload and download.
To solve the communication challenge inherent to the networked R&D model, ScienceCloud uses a social framework which keeps everyone in touch, informed quickly of progress made within the project and allows to engage with your partners in a click on your web browser or in a touch on your mobile device. Each member can easily annotate any piece of information to add context and unstructured content to it.