Author protocols in Pipeline Pilot and deploy them to your mobile devices
ScienceCloud includes a flexible, multi-disciplinary Notebook capability that lets you capture, access, and share experimental information. To do this effectively in externalized projects you need to record experiments, and stores them in one safe and searchable place that is integrated with other project resources. Both experiments and project data can now be searched together, and a project team can have a single conversation with references to any of these various data sources as all their data lives in ScienceCloud.
ScienceCloud Experiments provides everything you need in order to execute your experiment records while achieving easy collaboration within and across labs and teams – whenever, wherever.
- User-friendly ELN system with minimal training needed
- Share results instantly with your colleagues and collaborators
- Record experiments faster and more conveniently with a flexible experiment editor
- Appropriate for scientists across all disciplines
- Built-in e-signatures workflows give you maximum IP protection and regulatory compliance
- Licensed like any of the other ScienceCloud applications
- System set-up according to your own requirements
- Use experiment templates to ensure good documentation quality and accurate recording of all critical information
ScienceCloud Experiments integrates directly with the ScienceCloud social portal for notifications and comments.
For a low cost, cloud-based Notebook not hosted as part of ScienceCloud also take a look at BIOVIA Notebook Cloud.