Analysis and management of plate-based screening data
ScienceCloud Assay is a comprehensive, lightweight, easy-to-use environment for the analysis and management of plate-based screening data. Assay enables rapid customization by following a guided and configurable workflow so that you can more easily
identify and select optimal candidates for further investigation and analysis. Integrated with Pipeline Pilot, Assay lets you design and manage your screening campaigns. Its Oracle-based platform covers analysis of cellular, molecular and high content screening. Fully integrated with your lab equipment, Assay can be adapted to your needs and thus extended to very specific types of analyses.
- Dynamic Control and dilution for plate data design
- Integrated with ScienceCloud Project Data for results sharing and data integration
- Automated calculations and statistics
- Cross run and profiling analysis
- R statistics model integration
- Integration with Pipeline Pilot and Tibco Spotfire
Assay can process a wide-variety of different types of plate based data types from various domains including biologics, small molecule, agriculture and more. Common screening experiment types include single endpoint, dose response, kinetic, high content, cytometry, QPCR, high throughput liquid chromatography, ion channel, and surface plasmon resonance.